Restylane® Refyne & Defyne
Dr. Lisa Bunin is among the first in the Allentown, PA area to offer the newest members of the Restylane® family of fillers called Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne. These products are changing the game with a very exciting new ability – flexibility. What makes this so exciting? Flexibility means a more natural look, and in the hands of Dr. Bunin, that can be game changing.
What makes these fillers different from other hyaluronic acid fillers already available? The hyaluronic acid strands of both Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne are bonded together in a way that creates a smooth gel. This may provide not only a longer duration and less swelling than some other fillers used for moderate to severe facial and hand wrinkle reduction, but also allows for more movement due to its flexibility. One of the most dreaded fears of patients is looking as though they have an unnatural appearance, and this is when choosing the right injector can make a huge difference. Dr. Bunin is careful to select the right injectable dermal filler for each patient, and with the smoothness of both Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne, when injected by an expert such as Dr. Bunin, they lend themselves to a very natural result by integrating into the areas of injection extremely well.
Restylane® Defyne and Restylane® Refyne can also be used to smooth out wrinkles and loose skin on the tops of hands.
Benefits of Restylane® Refyne and Defyne
- Softness (acts and feels like skin)
- Support and Lift
- Natural expression
- Long-lasting effect
Aftercare and Recovery
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling.
- Avoid exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) or cold.
- Avoid taking aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen), St. John’s wort or high doses of vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- After treatment, you might have some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, headache and itching at the injection site or tenderness. These are typically mild in severity and normally last less than 7 days in nasolabial folds and less than 14–18 days in lips. Swelling may be more likely in patients under 36 years, and bruising may be more likely in patients over 35 years.
Dr. Lisa S. Bunin is located in Allentown, PA and cares for patients from Bethlehem, Lehighton, Strousburg, Washington, Souderton, Warrington, Clinton and others. If you would like more information about Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne, call 610/435-5333 and schedule a consultation. Be the best you can be and live a full life – there is no reason to wait!